Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Like a Journal.....

I've decided that blogging is the equivalence of journal writing. You get REALLY excited about it in the beginning and vow to do it at least once a week, maybe even twice if you feel like it. But then the Blogging Goggles wear off, and it becomes a chore that never gets accomplished. Here's a shout-out to my journal that I haven't written in since... Oh gosh... Last spring! Maybe we'll do better.

So, for my journal that never gets written in (or my blog...) Let's go over the highlights of the last few months!

1) Audios, Cold Stone! Hello, Cafe Zupas!
Well, at least I don't come home smelling like ice cream and the grease trap, OR covered in fudge/caramel/anything else that finds me... I really enjoy Zupas. :) The people that work there are about a thousand times happier and friendlier than they were at Cold Stone, so it's been quite a bit easier adjusting and getting to know them. Plus, half off Zupas before, during, and after a shift? Um... Hello, joy! It's nice to see you!


2) Tyler Went to Mexico
No big deal.... :/ It's been quite an experience, let me tell you. Long distance SUCKS. Thank heaven for Skype and Facebook. His mission is going to be the death of me. But I'm so proud of him for deciding to do this :) The experience is going to help him so much on his mission. And now he's even more fluent in Spanish. Congrats, kid. So, now I go to school and work, and he teaches English :) But, to entertain ourselves, we set up a blog just for us because we got sick of sharing things with each other on Facebook, because EVERYONE can see them. Makes it less happy. 


3) Doterra??
It's true. I MIGHT be working for Doterra soon. I had an interview with them last week, then got a call a day later asking me to come in and meet for a second interview with the General Managers. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!! Getting this job could make the difference of my finally being independent, or living off my parents for ANOTHER year. :/ Here's to hopin!!


4) Human Sexuality
I don't think I will ever take another class in college that I love as much as this one. Totally worth getting up at 7:30 to get ready on a SATURDAY morning for. Best 2 1/2 hours I spend during the week. :P Clair is awesome, and as awkward as the subject matter sounds, it's freakin awesome. Freaking out Tyler with my knowledge is my new favorite game. :D


Aaaand... In all honesty, that's really all that's happened in the last few months. So, there you go, Journal and Blog. You've been paid attention to once more.


Love, Sarah.



2 comments:

  1. You know, you're on the computer quite often. And if you think about how you allocate your time on the interweb, you could definitely see that you could substitute some of your "Charmed" watching time for blogging :) Just sayin...

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Charmed since like... October. Get with the times, Big Sister. ;)

    ReplyDelete