Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Please Meet Stuart.

Dear Boyfriend;

Valentines day could not have been more absolutely fantastic. :D

Love, Sarah.

Ok, I know this is REALLY late. But I've just barely logged back into my blog. I felt like it needed some lovin. So please, let me give you a glimpse of the amazingness that is my relationship. For valentines day (actually, a couple of weeks before) Tyler, who knows me better than any other living person on the face of the earth decided to send me an INCREDIBLY oversized box that I waited ALL day for and finally, 10 minutes before I had to leave for work, it showed up. And inside this very LARGE box, there was......................................


This giraffe. He is 5 feet tall. And his name is Stuart. Needless to say, I had to stop myself from bawling like a total idiot in front of my boyfriend (thank you Skype..). He lives in my room, and my dad hides him while I'm at work. It's made me scream on a few occasions when I've literally RUN into him turning a corner. Or opening a door. It's great.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!

Tyler and I ALSO had a Skype date on the magical day of Love. :) Gosh that boy is just so... CUTE. So, here I am, just happy to be able to Skype with him while he's thousands of miles away, when he whips out a guitar! (Mind you, he's been joking about learning to play the guitar for like.. 3 months now!) So I, in shock, just sit there with my mouth open, and he starts to play our song! :D (Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland) Yeah. If I thought I had to hold back tears when Stuart came to live with me, this was about 20 times worse. There are not words to describe how much I love this boy. I couldn't do anything except sit there grinning and blushing with the cuteness of it all. If you've never had the love of your life sing to you before, you should try it. :) It's kind of amazing.



(You have to understand... The music video only makes it more amazing that this is what we chose for our song. And.... Come to think of it... no one ever chose :P It's just kinda... US!)

And that... That was my Love Day. :) He got my package 2 weeks later :P filled with valentines, chocolate, movies to keep him entertained, and a teddy bear that smelled like me :P Aaaaah... can't wait for him to come home. One month, one week, one day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment