Monday, September 12, 2011

It's the College Life For Me!

UVU and I have recently become very good friends. The kind of friends that damage one another's souls and leaves you crying, that is... :/ Oh, college.... I'm not gonna lie, it's awesome. I get there early in the morning and finish before noon. Take that High School. That's right. You're all just having lunch by then, and I'm DONE so HA! (Yes, Tyler, I am aware that you had that schedule after Wrestling was over... You suck. :P)
Anywho. I've discovered that College classes are not quite all they've been talked up to be. Thank you again, High School, for making me overly freaked out over my future. I've got another 2 1/2 semesters before that kind of inpending doom looms over my head. Bachelors Degree... Not excited for you. Who knew I'd be spending 3 years in LITERATURE classes??? Oh wait. English Major. Riiiiight...

I've also come to realize the magic that is the Losee Center. 2 hours between classes+Dracula+REALLY comfy armchairs= Best 2 hours spent every other day. Also made better by chatting with Holly, Kayla, Alex, and sometimes Mike or Austin. I like to call it "Advanced High School." :) But it's still fun. Other fun times include: Drive in Movies, green pancakes on Wednesdays, chatting with my MARRIED friends (oye.), BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY (Tomorrow!! Eeee!! Does BYU have Bill Nye? No. Sarah 1, Tyler 1/2.), Charmed in the Library (plus donuts!), planning camping trips then remembering BYU doesn't have a fall break (Sarah 2 Tyler 1/2.), and walking around campus being attacked by people I never see anywhere else. :) Life is good.

UVU I'm glad we're friends. :)

1 comment: